1. LISTEN without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
2. GIVE without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26
3. PRAY without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
4. ANSWER without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
5. SHARE without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
6. ENJOY without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
7. TRUST without wavering. (1 Corinthians 13:7)
8. FORGIVE without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
9. PROMISE without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)
10. SPEAK without accusing. (James 1:19)
I couldn't help but think of how our world would be different if everyone would truly read the Bible and take it to heart and soul! There would be no missunderstanding, no heartache, no arguing, no interrupting. There would be trust, forgiveness, sharing, caring, and praying.
I challenge you as this new year approaches, read your Bible, study your Bible, memorize your Bible (though I am not good at memorizing!!) but take it to heart. Live it out every day of your life! Not just when you are in church but every day - take it home with you and put it into practice with everyone that you meet. Your family, your friends, your neighbors, your cashiers . . . everybody you come into contact with.
I challenge you to take note of the changes you see as they happen right before your eyes! Some may not be evident right away - but just watch and wait and see how God works through you as you take His Word and put it into Practice . . . everyday of your life.