& I always say . . . you can't have too much chocolate!!!
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 2 qt casserole dish, combine flour, white sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder. Add milk and oil, and vanilla. Stir until well mixed. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Sprinkle over cake batter. DO NOT STIR. Pour hot water over top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top looks cooked. Serve warm (with ice cream if desired).